GnosisNet is looking to grow, improve, and provide new solutions to the business world. We provide custom-made solutions targeting web and desktop environments, as well as mobile applications based on Android OS. Additionally, we apply our expertise to help our clients grow their brands online, establish better relationships with their customers, and gain the competitive advantage, through strategic planning and execution via social media and SEO.
We are looking for Full-stack Developers to join our team (with or without experience), to work with C#, VB.NET, Blazor, and ASP.NET. Apply now and join our team, so that together we can reach grander heights.
Our Full-stack Developer’s primary responsibilities are developing, supporting, designing, maintaining, and implementing brand new or existing applications, while communicating and collaborating with other team members and customers. The whole life-cycle of constantly maintaining and supporting applications while at the same time developing and improving them will undoubtedly be the most important duty.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Developing projects for various systems independently or alongside the team, and owning responsibility for quality assurance of their development
- Solving client software issues and supporting the client software life-cycle
- Being involved in the development process for various websites and web applications
- Performing corrective measures for moderately complex code deficiencies and escalating alternative proposals as necessary
- Communicating and enforcing coding standards
We are looking for one or a combination of the following skills:
- Knowledge of .Net (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET)
- Knowledge of Entity Framework
- Database Development skills, specifically in MS SQL
- Experience with Blazor web framework will be considered a plus
- Educated to a degree level (e.g. BSc) in an IT related subject such as Computer Science
- Excellent spoken and written English and Greek communication skills
- Pleasant and team spirited personality
To apply please send your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org